Meditation Can Relieve Us From Depression and Pain – for Sure
The Neuroscience of meditation says – Meditation processes the pain and helps to release it.
- Through meditation, the sensation of pain is given a direct attention.
- Through meditation, the activity of brain activates to the areas associated with processing to sensory motors.
- The more we focus on the experience of pain, the evaluation system gets slow down and increases the level of tolerance.
- All mediation teachers preach to focus particularly on the sensation of pain and then drop, and let go.
- Dropping stops transforming pain into suffering. Mindfully turning attention breath and the feeling makes pain passable.
- Both the physical pain and emotional pain suffering is reduced.
yoga practices practiced along with mediation helps increase strength and muscular flexibility and releases accumulated pain in muscles. Yoga postures help to relieve anxiety, stress, and depression that reinforces pain. Making us feel comfortable both in mind and body. Yoga postures releases pain and is a strategy to naturally end the pain.
Yoga and meditation is a complete body and mind toolkit to heal. It gets us to a state of deep relaxation by dissolving pain and maintaining peace with the body.
The neuroscience of the mind willpower can transform all. There is a constant conflict between our own inner impulsive self and our wiser self. The resolution is to gain self-control and get acquainted with ones all version. We got to accept ourselves.
Mediation gets us to a point of awareness of acceptance.